Posted in: Human Resources/Recruitment in Amsterdam | Posted: |
Do you have experience as a HR Manager? Do you have HR experience on an operational, tactical and strategic level? Are you proactive, well organized and positive minded? For an international company in the maritime industry in Amsterdam we are looking for an HR Manager.
As HR Manager you are responsible for the HR in the Amsterdam office, which consists of 30 employees.
Task & responsibilities
- Setting up the HR strategy agenda
- Process optimalization
- Trusted HR contract for the employees
- HR Administration
- Responsible for the payroll and HR system
- Preparing reports and presenting HR data
- Different projects
- Recruitment & onboarding
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in HR
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- You can communicate well and are cultural sensitive
- Knowledge of the Dutch employment law
- You are able to negotiate and mediate
- Independent, accurate and trustworthy
- Positive minded and proactive
- Position for 40 hours per week
- Competitive salary
- Working in an international organization
Will you be the new HR Manager for this company in Amsterdam? Apply now!