Posted in: Project/Program Management in Amsterdam | Posted: |
A global provider of online collaboration solutions, currently undergoing hypergrowth and based in Amsterdam.
You will be accountable for the engineering strategy and shaping and guiding the team responsible for cross-device experience (Win RT, iOS, Android, native desktop apps etc.). You will keep strategy aligned with overall product and engineering roadmap. You will build and scale an engineering organization fully supporting, and delivering, high quality outcome related to cross-device experience. You will also be responsible for developing teams and talent within your scope.
- Academic level (Bsc or Msc) educational background in a relevant discipline
- At least 10 years experience in software engineering (SaaS preferred)
- Strong experience in managing and building teams and with people management
- Strong experience in cross-device experience and within a cross-functiona environment
- Deep understanding of engineering architecture
- Result focused, strategy development skills and data-driven approach
Match criteria: IT & Telecom, Middle / team Management, Specialist / Highly skilled, Permanent (1 > year), Temporary (0,5 - 1 year), Software support, Hardware support, IT development, Euro 8000 - 8500, Euro > 8500, 36 - 40 hours (Fulltime), Post-Graduate, Higher level (BA/Bsc), Higher level (MA/Msc), 10 - 15 years, More then 15 years, 6 - 10 years, Amsterdam region, English
Consultant name: Niels Jordens
Consultant e-mail: [...]
Company name: The Next Chapter