Amsterdam: Chef/ Dishwasher
AMSTERDAM – Greenwoods Singel is a well established breakfast and lunch cafe, situated in the heart of Amsterdam. We make nearly everything fresh, in house, and pride ourselves on high quality food and friendly, professional service.
We are currently looking for: Chef/ Sous Chef/ Dishwasher
Full- Time (Max 40 hours per week)
* Important: only people currently living in The Netherlands should apply with a Netherlands Social Security Number.
- Are you a social person who likes working with people from a variety of international backgrounds?
- Do you thrive under pressure, and stay calm and focused in stressful situations?
- Is hygiene, cleanliness and smart presentation important to you?
- Do you have good proficiency in spoken English?
- Do you have at least 2 years experience in the industry?
- Looking to work up to 5 days per week (Must be available weekends)?
We offer a competitive salary, good tips, a friendly and positive working environment and great hours (we are only open during the day- 9am- 4.30pm).
Greenwoods was founded on the 15th of September 1988 by Australian Gabrielle Mary Wheeler and Janet Isabel Pratt. Amsterdam's first English tea room was an instant success. Its unique blend of quality service and atmosphere made and continues to make it a relaxing oasis in the old town.
Many of the products we serve are freshly made each day on the premises and we offer some Organic products. We have made strategic relationships with Hollands most exclusive Tea Suppliers to bring you an unrivalled level of quality and choice. As much of our menu as possible is home baked and made on the premises.
Greenwoods mission is based on 6 pillars:
- Product freshness
- High quality tea/coffee
- Seasonal fresh produce
- Excellent service
- Quality and atmosphere