Posted in: Restaurant and Food Service in Amsterdam | Posted: |
Bakers and Roasters is a Kiwi Style Cafe. We are looking for a full - time barista who shares our passion for great coffee, food and service to join our team.
- You are enthusiastic about great coffee
- You love working in a international environment
- You have a passion for latte art and providing the best service in town
- Applicants must come from a strong barista background with experience in high volume and excellent espresso preparation skills.
- You must also have the ability to free pour latte art. Any experience in the Antipodean cafe scene is an advantage.
- You need to be friendly with a great attitude and customer service skills with an attention to detail. You also need to be available to work both weekdays and weekends.
- You have a can-do attitude
- We can get very busy at times so you should also have a minimum of one years' experience in a similar environment.
What we offer:
- Join a work environment full of international & passionate team members.
- Great coffee/tea as much as you wish
- Great discounts for you and your friends at our locations when you are off-duty
- Compensation in accordance with local market standards.
About the company:
Bakers & Roasters Restaurants Amsterdam is looking for Front of House stars to join our hard working team.We are a busy New Zealand style cafe serving all day brunch, lunch and a mouth - watering array of baked goods all made in house and all accompanied by delicious Ozone coffee.
If you think you might be the right person please get in touch by sending your CV and an accompanying cover letter detailing your experience.Unfortunately we cannot respond to all applicants.
Job Type: Full-time
- 1,600 - 2,000 EUR/Year
- 1,800 - 2,500 EUR/Month