Posted in: Supply Chain/Logistics in Amsterdam | Posted: |
As a Logistics Export Specialist you are the central resource for execution of outbound shipments to diverse foreign destinations. Ensure right export documents get created in time and communicates with customers and 3PL partners about this as needed. The role has a high level of compliance as it impacts duty payments and shipments so needs to be executed well to avoid penalties / fines.
My client is a well-known sports brand with their EMEA HQ in the Amsterdam area. They are growing rapidly and have a state of the art office near supermarkets, public transportation and cafe's.
- Prepare and file all documentation required for export of goods from the EU.
- Maintenance of documents for correct record keeping and compliance.
- Monitor flow of information between SAP and 3PL WMS system to ensure timely and accurate processing of data.
- Collect and exchange information with customers and shipping partners.
- Troubleshoot shipment delays and assist to resolve customs clearance delays at destination.
- Responsible for keeping knowledge up to date on Trade Agreements, Trade Compliance and other complexities of International Trade.
- Create process improvement plans, standard operating procedures, instructions, guidelines, checklists when necessary.
- Identify regulatory compliance challenges.
- Bachelor degree preferred
- 2+ years of related experience
- Experience with trade/regulatory software such as Oracle, GTS, Amber Road. SAP knowledge
- Experience with international shipping, logistics and/or transportation
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- High level of computer literacy (vlookups/pivottables/data merge)
- Multilingual a plus (English and Dutch)
- Working for one of the coolest sports brand within retail
- State of the art office
- Central location surrounded by cafe's, supermarkets and public transportation
- International and motivated colleagues
- 25 holidays
- The first 7 months you will work with Page personnel on an agency contract, after that with mutual consent a direct employment could be offered
- My client does not sponsor visa
- Only applicants that are in the moving fast to The Netherlands will be considered
- 1 - 11 EUR/Year