Posted in: Business Development in Rotterdam | Posted: |
Our client ReliaSol provides an artificial intelligence-based software platform for predictive and prescriptive maintenance. As a Sales & Business Development Manager, your key role will be to develop the BeNeLux market from a commercial perspective. Your role will mainly focus on building new business, following up with negotiations and closing the deals.
Our client ReliaSol provides an artificial intelligence-based software platform for predictive and prescriptive maintenance. With its innovative solution, the company supports production plants across the globe with their operational excellence, by enabling monitoring, diagnostics, prediction, prescription and optimisation for industrial processes.
ReliaSol was founded from the initiative of the AGH University in Krakow, Poland. For years, thanks to the company's high focus on the effective R&D processes it has been successfully introducing innovative solutions in the field of RAMS (Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, Safety), maintenance and optimisation of machine operating processes.
For ReliaSol we are now exclusively recruiting for the role of:
Sales & Business Development Manager - BeNeLux
As a Sales & Business Development Manager, your key role will be to develop the BeNeLux market from a commercial perspective. Your role will mainly focus on building new business, following up with market leads and initiating contact with potential customers that can benefit from such an innovative solution, followed up by negotiations and closing the deals. Companies you approach will be in the industry segment: Energy, Chemical, Oil & Gas, Metal & Mining, Food & Beverage, Manufacturing Industries, Transportation & Logistics, etc.
In order to be successful and to enjoy working in this position, you are a true entrepreneur at heart that gets energy from being in an all-round commercial role, where the main focus is new business and you continuously switch between strategic and hands-on approach. Since you will be joining an innovative start-up, you are a skilled self-starter that can operate independently with minimum supervision.
Next to that you are:
- Acquisition of new customers, growing the pipeline of opportunities (leads generation) and closing deals to reach order intake targets, grow sales and generate recurring revenues in the BeNeLux.
- Work smart and ensure sales success by generating, qualifying and closing opportunities with existing and new customers, identifying decision making processes and networking with all stakeholders within customer's organisations to build intimacy, trust and influence in an effective manner.
- Capable to access all levels of customers organisation (from Top Management to Factory floor), having a dual commercial approach, bottom up (promoting features and technical benefits) and top-down (selling added value solutions with a consultative sales approach)
- Develop a thorough understanding of prospects and customer's business, drivers, needs, pain points, values and organisation.
- Work in a collaborative and transparent manner with the rest of the team, to properly qualify and forecast opportunities and to establish and agree on the optimal sales strategy to maximise the chances of success, leveraging all the available resources and support.
- Collaborate with Operations and other departments to ensure the client's expectations are being met or exceeded.
- Monitor market trends that could affect sales, stay up to date on opportunities by monitoring social and industry networks.
- In this role you report to the Chief Commercial and Marketing Officer
- Minimum 2+ years of B2B IT/technical sales experience (candidate with more experience are also invited to apply)
- Proven track record of success in sales to large companies in the BeNeLux region, ideally in the following targeted Industries: Energy, Chemical, Oil & Gas, Metal & Mining, Food & Beverage, Manufacturing Industries, Transportation & Logistics
- Dutch speaker, excellent command of English, additional language(s) is a plus
- Familiar with commercial excellence, solution selling, account management, sales pipeline management and opportunity management.
- You are tech-savvy and ideally also familiar with Reliability engineering, Industry , Big Data, Predictive Maintenance, Artificial Intelligence (Machine Learning and Deep learning) Industrial Automation
- Critical thinker, proactive and positive attitude, team player and solutions driven
- High level of energy and self-motivation, resourceful with hunting and collaborative spirit
ReliaSol offers you the chance to join an innovative company that is at the forefront of pioneering in the AI-solutions world in the process industry. You will get the chance to have an impact and grow along with the organisation. Next to that, you will get great salary package including base salary, bonus component, company car, phone, laptop and flexibility to work from home or the Rotterdam office of ReliaSol.