Posted in: Supply Chain/Logistics in Rotterdam | Posted: |
A challenging position at an international oriented company based in Rotterdam. In this role you're responsible for executing all Supply Chain operations assuring the process is flowing in the system on inbound and outbound processes, correction in inventory and intercompany controls.
The client is well-known company in their sector. Based in Rotterdam and locations all over the world.
- Execute operational tasks to ensure correct flow in SAP of inbound and outbound correlated to supply chain process, such as process orders creation and intercompany transactions.
- Control transit inventories by collecting relevant information on inbounds with the source regions and report it to the team
- Interact with warehouses for inventory corrections, follow up on unloading/loading problems and perform
- Making corrections and adjustments in SAP
- Responsible publishing Order Intake report in Sales Force, making sure information is reliable and correct
- Bachelor's degree in Engineer or Business Administration or degree related to Supply Chain and/or Logistics with experience of at least 2 years, preferential in the polymers industry
- Fluent English, other languages as Dutch, Spanish or Portuguese can be beneficial
- Strong IT affinity
- Very good knowledge in MS Office and experience with ERP system SAP
- Problem solving capabilities, creativity and sense of responsibility
- Proven ability to analyze and create innovative solutions to problems
- Good communication skills and adaptability to work in a multidisciplinary team
For this role you'll start working via Page Personnel for a specific amount of months. The company will offer a market conform salary with a good secondary package.