Posted in: Customer Service/Call Centre in The Hague | Posted: |
As Community Manager France you are part of the International Community Management team. Within the team, your main task is to engage with and oversee the French-speaking community. You will ensure excellent engagement through events and build excitement and relationships by maintaining and expanding a healthy French-speaking community.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, detail-oriented individual having familiarity with and understanding of the games industry and online communities. The candidate should have experience in public communication, community management and social media.
- Represent the company and build relationships with its French-speaking community, with a strong focus on France.
- Keep the conversation going. Like gaming, our outreach is is both casual and immersive.
- Convert regulars into committed fans, paying special attention to our ambassadors.
- Create, edit and facilitate (live video) content for the Community. You are not afraid of working in front of the camera and working the spotlight is a must.
- Organize & host engaging online and offline (live) events. You love to meet and greet people.
- Manage a team of French-speaking volunteers which form our community.
- Officiate disputes within the community. You have a natural ability to keep the peace.
- Provide feedback about the community's feelings, concerns and suggestions, ensuring they are heard.
- Create and find ways to go the extra mile for the players. No 9-5 mentality.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications or a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Native French speaker.
- Strong knowledge of French social media culture and the French culture overall.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Deep empathy and strong customer focus.
- Diplomacy and conflict resolution skills.
- Natural team player with a hands-on attitude.
- The ability to handle complaints in challenging situations.
- Ability to manage incidental and planned challenges during non-business hours.
- You live within a range of +/- 30 minutes commuting time to the office in city center The Hague