Posted in: Computer programming in Utrecht | Posted: |
Job DescriptionData Management ExpertThe recent developments have led to worldwide measures. Most of us are working from home and facing all sort of challenges. You most likely have to keep a lot of plates spinning and manage projects, which may remind you of your role as a Data Management Expert. We are coping with the same as you are! At Accenture Technology we are dedicated to support our Data Business community. We are open to discuss options in the near future with Accenture. Are you into Data Management technologies and daydreaming about the next step in your career? Get in touch with us via the apply now button. Your Job as Data Management ExpertAs a Data Management Expert, you are responsible for defining and implementing the newest Data management Technologies and processes at our clients. Furthermore, you will maintain a key role in the ‘Data life cycle’ of our (Data management) Projects. You will be able to help our clients to the next level of professionalism by achieving more valuable insights from available data. At Accenture you will have the possibility to deepen your specialism further and create and share your vision as SME. Your TeamOur colleagues in the services-based Technology group help clients, both big and small, by revolutionizing their strategic blueprints for IT and Data transformations. Which cloud platform fits best with client X? How do certain IT-solutions impact the risk analysis of suppliers? How can organizations become more agile and through what process are new applications developed from design thinking workshops? Working closely alongside clients and an international team of professionals, you will develop innovative solutions based on their roadmaps, through mediums such as robotics and artificial intelligence. Throughout the blueprint process you will engage in the development of defense strategies, combining technology and user behavior, to ensure the security of your client. Together we connect the needs of clients with upcoming innovative technologies to prepare them for the future. QualificationsYour background
- Fluent in Dutch and English (both spoken and written)
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in a relevant field
- Between 4-10 years working experience
- Experience with and having a vision on Data Security, Data Quality, Data Governance, Data Migration, or Master Data Management.
- You have experience in the area of design, develop, test or implementation of data management solutions.
- An aspiration to fulfill a role as Project Manager on leading projects.
- An excellent communicator and good personal skills
- Internal/external advisory/consulting experience
- Demonstrated client management and relationship skill
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week