Posted in: Other in Utrecht | Posted: |
Our client is a leading international company in the electronics industry. In order to strengthen their International team, they are looking for a self-motivated and energetic Internal Account Representative with an excellent level of English. The successful candidate should have a strong commercial drive and will be part of an enthusiastic international team responsible for offering high quality service to European customers.
- Liaise with customers/distributors and the remote sales team by phone and email to grow business
- Execute sales price analysis, sales quote entry and communicate these to the customers
- Follow up on outstanding quotes to secure sales targets
- Follow up of sample orders
- Support Outside Sales on any subject related to technical-, commercial-, escalation-requests addressed by the customers/distributors
- Act as the interface for supply chain and customer for special stocking agreements
- Keep daily contact with factories and product management
- Chase and release orders for business awarded
- Prepare forecasts
- Review scorecard results shared by customer and work proactive on performance improvements
- Contribute to process improvement and demonstrate a proactive attitude
- Support resolving customer enquiries and complaints in a satisfactory manner, help to coordinate actions in case of escalation process
- Occasional customer visits
- Develop and maintain business relationship with customer executives and staff within key accounts and have a strong understanding of their customer base and market.
- Actively identify opportunities within the product line portfolio
- Ensure completion of market studies, including trends and competitor analysis.
- Fluent in English (verbally and in written) + additional European language skills
- Degree in Engineering preferred
- 4-8 years of related industry experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A strong commercial mindset and business negotiation skills.
- The candidate must be able to perform multiple tasks in a short time period and be flexible from time to time to meet changing and more demanding customer requirements.
- Must be able to work using their own initiative and to take ownership for co-coordinating tasks/resolutions and seeing it through to execution.
- Strong personality, collaborative nature, transparent and proactive leadership.
- 11 - 1,213 EUR/Year