Posted in: Other in Utrecht | Posted: |
- Ensure machinery and equipment are operating smoothly at all times
- Adhere to preventive maintenance standards
- Hand-on maintenance and control of technical machinery and equipment
- Overseeing of expense forecasts for maintenance and repair activities
- Updating data related to device and equipment management
- Overseeing of spare part requirements and special maintenance demands
- Ensuring good quality of machine, equipment, or maintenance operations, including those carried out by third parties, is in line with company standards
- Updating of data related to the validity and certification of machines and equipment
- Proposing technical improvements according to company standards
- Preparation of non-conformance reports and failure reports
- Proposals related to the modification of preventative maintenance schedules.
- Bachelor's degree in the field of mechanical or electrical engineering or similar
- Knowledgeable in safety requirements related to maintenance activities.
- Open to junior and senior profiles
- Must have proven hands-on experience with troubleshooting and fixing of machinersy and equipment.
- Fluent English language skills, both in speaking and writing
- Skills in developing technical reports
- Willingness to adhere to high levels of hygiene rules and regulations
- Hands-on, proactive, good communication skills
- 58,734 - 72,288 EUR/Year