120 NEG NZD
RELOCATION ON OFFER
• High level of ownership and autonomy
• Growing and stable business
• Variety of project types and sizes
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a self-driven experienced Project Manager who is looking for their next leadership challenge. If you know how to create and share the project vision, achieve results, and are contractually and commercially astute, this may be the role for you. This position comes with considerable autonomy and responsibility.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage the full project lifecycle from assisting with the bids, setting and start the projects up, agreeing on all deliverables
• Manage the project program, to meet deadlines
• Provide expert advice on construction methodologies, sequencing, building issues, and clash detection
• Manage risk and maximize opportunity
• Develop and deliver Safety, Management, and Quality Assurance Plans
• Effectively lead and work closely with Site Managers and Quantity Surveyors to ensure constructions costs and production are managed
• Manage client and external stakeholder expectations
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Proven experience in leading successful projects from start to finish
• Relevant tertiary qualification or years of experience
• Attractive remuneration package, including vehicle
• Health, life, trauma and income insurance (after 6 months)
Don’t you think that this job role just sounds perfect for you?
If you do give us a call and see if we agree!
If we agree we can get the ball rolling…
Look forward to hearing from you shortly!
Call: +44(0)1229 343791
Text: +44(0)7547 979921 or +44(0)7842 773077
Follow us on:
Instagram: SVR Power Limited
Like our Facebook Page: SVR Power Limited`