Posted in: Other in New Zealand | Posted: |
This is a permanent role based in New Zealand. However, you can start working immediately from your current location as this role can also be a long term remote-based role.
This permanent role will support our clients team with SAP BusinessOne (B1) projects, helping to support various client sites. It is an interesting, varied and exciting role that also allows for a great life/work balance: working from home with zero travel.
Ideally you will have SAP B1 experience from a technical standpoint and have experience working with multiple clients at the same time. This role will tap into your consulting, your technical support and your development skills.
Ideally you will be able to handle all aspects of a support call, and be able to develop good relationships with clients. You should be able to conduct development requirements, and handle the technical side of an upgrade/installation/migration project.
From a business perspective, you should have an understanding of some of the following areas:
- A decent understanding of accounting principles and monthly processes
- Knowledge of logistics, including warehousing and despatch
- Knowledge of production
- Knowledge of eCommerce, B2B and other web applications and their integration requirements
Your Product Knowledge should cover some of the following:
- SAP Business One
- Microsoft - SQL Server, Windows, Visual Studio, Office
- SAP HANA
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
- SAP Crystal Reports
Your Development knowledge should cover some of the following:
- SQL (MSSQL and SAP HANA)
- Webservices - RESTful, Json, XML
Your Technical/Installation experience should cover:
- SQL Server - installation and maintenance
- SAP HANA - installation and maintenance
- SAP Business One - installation and technical support
- SUSE SLES - installation and maintenance
Your Report Writing skills should cover:
- Crystal Reports
- SQL queries, views and stored procedures (MSSQL and SAP HANA)
If you feel that your background and experience qualify you for this role, and you can demonstrate a passion for what you do, then forward your resume details to (see below) or call our SAP Team direct.