Welcome to Morgan Campbell SAP Executive Search, New Zealand and Australia's premier SAP recruiters. We have a team of SAP specialists waiting to assist you secure that next important SAP role!
We are in the middle of a massive SAP/Hybris/E-commerce recruitment drive for New Zealand, and we are ready to assist you with visa sponsorship and relocation.
Due to phenomenal growth, our client is looking to strengthen its E-commerce practice by adding an E-commerce/Hybris Architect to the team.
This E-commerce Architect role will be a key senior member of the E-commerce team working on large scale omni-channel implementations. You will take overall ownership of the technical analysis and design of your E-commerce solutions.
You will be a leader with the ability to run solution workshops with our customers, produce quality architecture documentation and support Development Teams as they implement your architected solution.
- You will be responsible for understanding detailed business requirements, application configurations and aligning customer requirements to Hybris platform capabilities.
- You will be able to lead teams of Business Analysts, Technical Leads, Developers and Functional Consultants through the analysis, design and documentation of Hybris features, functions and interfaces.
- You will be responsible for the quality of the design and development of software work packages with an advanced knowledge of the Hybris framework including integrations with internal and external systems.
- You will be responsible to work with sales team for new opportunities and providing technical inputs and estimations.
- You will actively participate in project meetings, report on progress and address business issues as they arise.
- Provide expert advice and support to our customers and other project team members as required through the development life cycle.
As part of the E-commerce team, we are looking for:
- Someone who is approachable, friendly and confident with the ability to build trusted relationships with individuals from all types of backgrounds and beliefs.
- Someone with an analytical mind; able to tackle complexity and deconstruct the problem to find the best solution.
- Someone who is flexible to apply process and methodology appropriately to align to our clients' organisational maturity and appetite for change.
- Someone who is innovative and can embrace new information and learn to adapt to ever changing environments and incorporate this into their solution designs.
- Someone who has the ability to create and present clear and concise technical concepts in an easy to understand manner.
- Someone with highly developed problem-solving skills with the tenacity and drive to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in designing B2B, B2C stores, multi-site and multi-country, end-to-end implementations of E-commerce platforms.
- Knowledge of project methodologies such as Scrum, PMI-Agile
- Experience in Junit and Mockito.
- Excellent knowledge of Hybris core concepts, B2B Accelerator concepts, development of modules, extensions and add-ons.
- A total of 7 or more years of experience Architecting E-commerce solutions.
- Experience implementing Continuous Integration concepts and tools and advantage.
- UI Front End development experience an advantage.
- Experience responding to RFP's and producing estimates and proposals during presales engagements and advantage.
This is a truly exciting opportunity, and our Client's expectations are high. However, rewards are high too for the successful applicant. We are looking for someone who would relish the idea of a role with a business and consulting focus. This role will truly place you at the core of their organisation, and give you the amazing opportunity to exercise business and technical influence, whilst leading Hybris projects throughout NZ.
If you are truly excited by the challenges and responsibilities of this role, and see yourself as a thought leader, then please forward your resume in Word format (see below), or call us for an informal and confidential discussion.
Keywords: SAP Hybris E-commerce, E-commerce, SAP Recruitment Experts, SAP Architect, SAP Senior Consultant, Omni-Channel, J2EE.
- NZD 109,122 - NZD 134,304 / Year