"THE NUMBER ONE SAP RECRUITMENT EXPERTS ACROSS ANZ"
Welcome to Morgan Campbell SAP Executive Search, New Zealand's ONLY SAP specialist recruiters. We have a team of SAP Recruitment experts waiting to assist you secure that next important SAP role!
We are currently looking for SAP HCM & SuccessFactors Architect/Design Lead for a permanent opportunity in either Auckland or Wellington focussing on SAP HCM and SuccessFactors projects.
This is a permanent role with a truly phenomenal organization, that is growing exponentially.
We will happily provide Visas and assistance with relocation for this role.
This is a thought-leader position and brings with it a need to get involved in pre-sales along with solution design and being the lead on HCM/SF project engagements.
You will be a key client liaison and given this, strong communications skills and ability to articulate business solutions is essential. You will have been performing in this type of role already - for several years. Given the seniority of this role, we're looking for an experienced Architect - not someone looking to become an Architect.
To summarize the role: you will be Architecting full-cycle SAP HCM/SF end to end implementations and support projects.The role will involve SAP Solution Architecture - Leading Design and blueprinting efforts, be involved in pre-sales and client engagement and project delivery activities. You will provide thought leadership and advice based on your in-depth experience on multiple SAP projects in this space.
Therefore, you should be able to demonstrate outstanding expertise in SAP SuccessFactors/SAP HCM projects and functionality.
The ideal candidate will have a blend of the following skills and experience:
- 10+ years SAP HCM/SuccessFactors consulting experience.
- Multiple end to end SAP implementation experience. You will be confident of your abilities within all phases of the project and would have first-hand experience on multiple implementations in roles ranging from requirement gathering, fit/gap analysis, blueprinting, design, testing, implementation and training through to go-live support utilising SAP methodologies and tools
- Large complex global SAP projects experience acting as an Architect/Solution Architect on end-to-end HCM/SuccessFactors implementations is essential.
- Must have strong core SAP HCM experience and strong SuccessFactors experience across multiple modules.
- SAP Payroll and/or EC Payroll experience would be a big advantage
- Excellent English language communication skills
If you feel that you can offer the above experience and attributes, and have a passion for SAP, then please forward your resume details in Word format to (see below)
Alternatively, feel free to call us direct in confidence to discuss this or any other SAP opportunity.