Posted in: Other in Wellington | Posted: |
Are you keen to return home to the Land of the Long White Cloud where life is back to normal?
Resilient and thriving, our NZ client is an established player in the Wellington construction and property market.
Their diverse and award-winning portfolio ranges from small to large scale industrial and commercial redevelopments as well as significant seismic and heritage upgrades.
As a multi-disciplined and privately-owned design and build company, with a unique understanding of the Wellington landscape, from concept, engineering and design through to fit-out and occupancy they provide all the services that will transform their clients vision into reality.
Nature of the project
* Our NZ based client has a number of exciting opportunities to work on it’s current high profile projects, and it’s next block of work which includes a number of design build, traditional construction and ECI projects.
Key responsibilities of Role:
* Plan and oversees site activities to ensure a quality output delivered in line with the Project Programme
* Lead relationships with project’s contractors and suppliers. Interact with external project stakeholders.
* Responsible for Health & Safety on site in line with PMP, company H&S guidelines and regulatory requirements.
* Lead a positive working environment for site with focus on team development, results and accountability
* Construction related trades (Main Contract Supervision) (level 5)
* Proactive and successful planning / programming of all site works in line with Project requirements.
* Successful building of relationships with Project’s contractors and suppliers.
* Successful team leadership of site team
Package range indication:
* Salary $110,000 - $125,000 inclusive of motor vehicle, depending on relevant skills and experience of successful candidate
* Comprehensive group insurance for: Life, Trauma, Income Protection and Medical (Hospital and Specialist)
To find out more, please submit your CV as soon as possible in order to not miss the boat