Posted in: Engineering in East Midlands | Posted: |
A manufacturer of high quality flow control products, my client provides bespoke design and fabrication services to various industries including; oil & gas, power generation, manufacturing and water industries.
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer/Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for managing assigned projects from conception right through to delivery - including specification, compliance, production of documentation, job planning, execution, quality control and delivery.
* Minimum of 5 years in a project management role within an engineering/ manufacturing environment
* Ideally have a recognised project management qualification (e.g. Prince2, Agile, etc.)
* A good understanding of manufacturing engineering, including fabrication and welding techniques
* Strong project planning skills with the ability to manage multiple high value contracts simultaneously
* Highly organised individual with a "right first time" approach and a focus on on-time delivery
* Excellent communicator with strong negotiation skills
* Minimum ONC in Mechanical Engineering or similar
The successful candidate will receive a good basic salary and be part of the company bonus scheme. To be considered, please apply with a copy of your latest CV and a cover letter which should clearly outline your suitability for the role. Interviews are expected to take place ASAP with an immediate start