Halfwave is part of Eddyfi/NDT Global, an innovative technology group, we strive to develop the most advanced nondestructive testing science and technology in the world. With headquarters in Bergen, Norway, and offices in Oslo and Houston, our global teams continue to innovate the use of ART (acoustic resonance technology) for the inline inspection industry, providing operators with the information they need to strengthen their integrity management programs.
Halfwave specializes in providing inspection services to the oil and gas industry. Whether onshore or offshore, our patented ART solutions delivers exceptional accuracy and versatility to our customers, providing the most accurate sizing possible of pipeline anomalies.
You are responsible for all people and culture relevant issues for Halfwave and a specialist to advise management team and employees on HR matters. You reports directly to the CEO of Halfwave.
- Provides counsel, advice, and guidance to staff and management on regulated matters to assure that NDT Global complies with various regulatory agencies and guidelines
- Manages all aspects of payroll related issues such as system input, preparation of payroll reports and forms, employee data changes, benefit selections, maintaining updated monthly sick and vacation balances and other employee deduction(s) reconciliation.
- Maintains Human Resource Information System records and compiles reports from database. Ensures data integrity and performs regular audits to ensure accuracy.
- Support of projects as assigned separately e.g. – organizational changes, planning of jubilees, employee engagement surveys, People Development, Training, policy changes in line with current regulatory and legal frameworks
- Excellent communication skills in English and Norge to communicate effectively and efficiently with all relevant stakeholders e.g. employees, management team and other NDT companies
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including payroll, benefits recruitment, performance management, and employment law
- Advanced Excel skills, including proficiency in pivot tables, v-lookups and data generation preferred
- Post-secondary education in a Human Resources field or an equivalent combination of education
- 3 years' experience performing human resources functions
• Permanent employment contracts, a competitive salary system and an attractive holiday entitlement
• Flexible working hours: Our flextime model encourage you to manage your working day schedule to benefit your work/life balance
• We think about the future and support employees' professional growth with personal development plans
• International, intercultural and collegial working environment
Please apply by using our application form on https://ndt-global.onapply.de/ . If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Tom Sander.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Bergen Workshop and Office Glasskaret 1 5106 Øvre Ervik Hordaland, Norway