BMC Remedy Architect (Permanent/Contract)
Consultnord is an IT Service Management Consultancy and Systems integrator that focuses on value, speed of delivery, and high performance technology solutions. Our High Performance IT approach combines people, business process and advanced technology solutions.
Consultnord is looking for a BMC Remedy Architect for our clients in Sweden and Norway. We are seeking for candidates available for long term contracts. Candidate will support current and future enterprise project initiatives. This is a high visibility role, and as such, the sought person for this position will be expected to possess solid leadership and presentation skills.
- Design development and deployment of Remedy and Action Request System (ARS) software
- Prepare requirements for the Tools Team to implement fulfilment process within ITSM
- Provide advice on planning concerning BMC Remedy technologies and development
- Proposing improvements for BMC Remedy architecture, data model, and integrations
- Assist with customer's problems reported to BMC support
- Provide improvement recommendations regarding BMC Remedy software and IT infrastructure
- Inspect, validate and improve Remedy ITSM solution architecture designs
- Ability to define and document Remedy ITSM/Atrium functional and technical design specifications.
- Experience with process improvement, maturity assessments, auditing, and controls
- Experience in using BMC ARS API, CMDB API, Email Engine, Web-services, LDAP and SSO integrations
- Experience with BMC Remedy ITSM modules
- Experience with BMC SRM designing & implementations
- Experience in performing tool administration and process configurations - Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, and Release Management
- Advanced knowledge of project management lifecycle
Bonus to Have
- Experience in BMC Analytics and BMC Atrium Orchestrator
- Very good spoken and written English is required
- Problem solving skills, logical and structured thinking
- Ability to learn and work independently with new technologies
- Excellent task and time management skills
- Attention to details