We are seeking highly skilled and competent candidates for the position of Quality Manager to join the specialized Healthcare team of our client's Multi-specialty Hospital in Muscat, Oman.
Your responsibilities will include - managing and implementing the quality management and quality improvement programs for the healthcare facility, oversee the quality assurance and compliance functions.
Preference: Candidates currently in Oman (or with GCC experience).
Minimum Qualifications Required -
- Master's Degree and Certifications - CPHQ or equivalent completed.
- Minimum 10 Years of proven experience in quality management including the Healthcare sector.
- Experience in the GCC is required.
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain solid working relationships.
- High level of analytical and auditing skills.
- Facilitation and presentation skills.
Candidates interested in finding a better opportunity in Oman, meeting the above requirements MAY APPLY WITH YOUR LATEST RESUME (CV).