Posted in: Other in Panama | Posted: |
Out client is an export focused Irish-based company specialising in processing, sales and distribution of marine algae products into the animal nutrition market. The company has an established and growing international business in this sector exporting to over 30 countries.
This position will interface with current and prospective customers handling technical queries and helping to facilitate and co-ordinate the promotion, marketing and sale of all products into the Central and South American region. Typical products include enzymes, direct fed microbials, etc. for the Animal Feed/Nutrition industry. Product, account management and new business development training will be provided. The successful candidate will ideally have a strong foundation in the aquaculture space and be able to engage at a technical level to with clients and potential buyers. The individual who will excel in this role will be energetic, comfortable in their communication, will develop strong, lasting relationships and put themselves outside their comfort zone in these areas as required.
* A science-based qualification, that ideally incorporates aquaculture, is required
* Strong communication skills and an ability to engage with clients and prospective clients in a confident and persuasive manner
* Proactivity, adaptability, flexibility and initiative are required characteristics
* Happy to travel extensively within the region
* An ethical approach to work and a passion and pride in it’s professional delivery
* Ideally an ability to work in Panama without the need for employer sponsorship
Remuneration will be competitive in the marketplace and will reflect current experience and qualification levels