You will be part of the decisional team that define the next location to open and prepare all the previous relevant and strategic information to deal with a new opening location.
Free accommodation + benefits
Most of your responsibilities are (but not limited to):
- Ensure the execution of the PO strategy in assigned locations.
- Analize and give feedback on new markets.
- Deal with local providers
- Give weekly reports to PO MKT Manager
- Update budget.
- Help get sponsorships for opening parties.
- Build alliances with local opinion leaders
- Host influencers
- Deal with PR agency
- Become a Brand Ambassador.
Our partner is an important hospitality group, providing amazing experience to their guests in several countries of Latin America. This company is contribuing to change the traditional hospitality business model.
You're studying Advertising, Business administration, Communication, Marketing . Self motivated, team player and fluent in English are a must. Available for 3 to 6 months. You're also organised, detailed focused and open minded.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 370 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week