Are you a motivated person, with a great personality and passionate about Specialty Coffee? If so, you may be the barista we are seeking for our new International Coffee Farms Coffee Shop located in Boquete, Panama. Our company is in search of full-time coffee baristas with experience, a friendly, professional attitude and knowledge about fine specialty coffee.
- Manage professionally the preparation of Specialty Coffee, tea and other beverages (art latte, all drinks based on Espresso, coffee extraction systems such as Chemex, V60, Kalita, etc., cold brew coffee (cold extraction method) etc).
- Fully knowledgeable in standard food and beverage handling.
- Serve high quality beverages that are attractive to the public and maintain consistency in quality.
- Keeping the work area clean and sanitary.
- Be able to interact with the client in a friendly, professional way and be able to explain with an appropriate language everything related to the preparation of coffee.
- Preferred at least 3 years of experience in the Specialty Coffee area.
- Must have a valid food handling card.
- Must be a friendly person with the public and willing to interact with customers in a professional manner.
- Should possess a valid passport and / or be qualified to apply USA visa.
- If not Panamanian, must be in possession of, or able to immediately qualify for, a valid work permit.
- Should be able to travel on business.
- Must be computer literate and have experience with social media and basic business systems such as Word and Excel.
- Should live in Boquete, Panama or be able to relocate to Boquete, Panama prior to beginning work.
- Have the willingness to work full time.
- Must be Bilingual (Spanish and English).
- We offer a competitive salary.
- Social Security.
- Opportunity for growth in the company.
Position begins December 15, 2017 and is probationary for 3 months.
Please apply online at http://internationalcoffeefarms.com/jobs/