Posted in: Consulting Services in Philippines | Posted: |
- Know what the end in mind is.
- Choose an outsourcing provider that fits your values and culture, and whose data security and other systems fully support your business.
- Have a plan for how you’ll introduce the concept to your onshore team.
- Interview candidates yourself or ask a key team member to do so.
- Remember your Virtual Assistant is a human being, not a robot.
For more tips to help you get ready for outsourcing, watch a video series by GO-VA CEO Fiona Kesby and benefit from her experiences and track record in outsourcing, recruitment, and leading distributed teams.
- 120 PHP/Hour
- 50,000 PHP/Month