The Japanese-speaking HR Contact Center Team Lead is responsible for managing the HR customer service delivery Contact Specialist team. This role is responsible for delivering timely and accurate support to J&J employees and HR community regarding all inquiries related to employee programs and services, HR policy, process, and procedures including navigational support, and escalation of issues. The HR Contact Center Team Lead will supervise the Contact Center Specialists that manage the inbound channels to include phone, fax, email, web forms, chat, etc. HR Contact Center Team Lead is accountable to continuously improve the customer experience while increasing the effectiveness of services through a team of Contact Center Specialists with a strong customer service orientation culture.
- Strong proficiency in Japanese language
- 6+ years progressive Contact Center / Customer Service experience, preferably with a concentration in the delivery of HR Services
- Strong management skills; operates as a global leader with understanding and appreciation for regional differences
- Experience using Service Center technologies, ticket management, knowledge management, telephony / IVR, document management, etc.
- Demonstrated understanding how work and local activities integrate with other HR functional work and in alignment with HR standards.