- Responsible in diagnosing computer problems, monitoring of computer processing systems,
- Install software and perform tests on computer equipment and programs.
- Knows how to set up computer equipment, schedule maintenance and teach clients to use programs.
- Other job duties can include minor repairs and computer parts ordering.
- Graduate of Information Technology or any course related to the field.
- At least 2 years’ experience.
- Has a broad understanding of hardware and software, operating systems and basic computer programming.
- Familiarity with electronic equipment, Internet applications and security is required.
- Good communication skills because.
- Computer Technician: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)