Job Title: Food Service Supervisor
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
INFO Immigration Centre for Application Inc. (IICA) is recruiting Food Service Supervisors.
Number of Positions: 4
Job Type: Full-time
Job Length: Permanent with SINP Permanent Resident sponsorship available for qualified candidates
Duties and responsibilities:
- Works with other employees to ensure the restaurant continually meets demands and standards for food quality, service times and service experience.
- Deal with a variety of people: customers, fellow employees and management for smooth functioning of the outlet.
- Manage all cash and accounting processes of the store.
- Assigns workstations to the co-workers and manage breaks to create smooth customer experience.
- Resolves issues in the workplace that can hit productivity, also document them for future reference.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in food preparation.
- Completion of a secondary school or Bachelor’s degree a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Responsible, reliable, honest.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
How to apply:
Please e-mail your resume at [...]. Only successful applicants will be contacted.