Our client in Poznan, Poland is looking for a Microsoft 1st Level Support consultant.
Here is some more information about the role:
Scope of Work and/or Service:
- 1st contact point for all kind of IT issues
- Installation, configuration, repair and expansion of hardware and software components of workstations (desktops and laptops)
- Administration of network systems at the site
- Processing and tracking of user requests and error messages (help desk/ticketing)
- Operate and troubleshoot local Servers and networks, PCs and printers.
- Installation and update of software (Servers and PCs)
- Supervision of videoconferencing systems at the site
- Local user management
Required Skills: - Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Office (esp. Outlook and Excel)
- Active Directory - Microsoft server
- Experience in using ticket systems
Duration: 6 months + possible extensions
Location: Poznan, Poland
Language: Polish & English
If you are interested, please send your latest CV and we will call you to discuss further.
Candidates MUST have a current EU passport or Valid work visa as we are unable to sponsor work permits.