Salary notes: Salary will depend on experience and qualifications
Industry: Information Technology
Safebridge GmbH is one of the maritime sector’s leading global providers of a complete product range for digital human-resource competence management. Our main focus is the provision of innovative IT solutions for computer supported learning, assessment, and certification management. Starting with entry-level tests, to assist the selection of the best performing crew, through ECDIS and Chartplotter training involving the original manufacturer’s software, to certification management for mariners and Nautical Officers, we see it as our duty, aided by our in-depth knowledge, to find the best solution for our clients. Our international team based in Cyprus and Germany is continuously working on the innovation and expansion of our product portfolio. Our customer base includes numerous prestigious national and international authorities as well as companies in the field of merchant shipping.
As part of our expanding team, we are currently looking for an Assistant to the Product Manager (male/female).
Safebridge is looking to recruit a motivated and, an eager to learn individual for the position of an Assistant to support the Product Manager in all aspects of the product line development. The right candidate will join a fast growing, multi-national and energetic team in our office in Limassol, Cyprus.
· Collect and processon products and market information
· Contribute to the development of product concepts, requirements and processes
· Contribute to the development of business analyses
· Test new products
· Contribute to the creation of product-related content like presentations, manuals, brochures, articles, etc.
· Communicate and partner with internal and external stakeholders
· Organize meetings and keep meeting minutes
· Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field is preferred
· Previous experience with e-Learning tools will be considered an advantage
· Avid learner with gritty, positive personality
· Fluent in spoken and written English
· Excellent research and analytical skills
· Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
· German knowledge will be considered an advantage
Easy to reach, centrally located offices in Hamburg, Germany and Limassol, Cyprus enable our employees – depending on position – the option to work in one of our offices.
We expect commitment and loyalty and offer an employee-friendly, secure and inspiring working atmosphere. In addition to the opportunity for personal and technical professional development and an attractive salary, we offer our employees, Medical Insurance, Pension Scheme, flexible working hours and a Fitness Scheme. For overseas employees we offer additional relocation support. You can expect a friendly, international team and an interesting and varied range of responsibilities in our modern, bright offices in attractive locations.
Have we awakened your interest? Then we look forward to your electronic application quoting your salary expectations and availability.
Some of users are having trouble paying with our bank ING with valid card details. We recommend you try your credit card with PayPal (you do not need an account) as this has solved the problem for many people.