Salary notes: Salary will depend on experience and qualifications.
Industry: Information Technology
Safebridge GmbH is one of the maritime sector’s leading global providers of a complete product range for digital human-resource competence management. Our main focus is the provision of innovative IT solutions for computer supported learning, assessment, and certification management. Starting with entry-level tests, to assist the selection of the best performing crew, through ECDIS and Chartplotter training involving the original manufacturer’s software, to certification management for mariners and Nautical Officers, we see it as our duty, aided by our in-depth knowledge, to find the best solution for our clients. Our international team based in Cyprus and Germany is continuously working on the innovation and expansion of our product portfolio. Our customer base includes numerous prestigious national and international authorities as well as companies in the field of merchant shipping.
As part of our expanding team, we are currently looking for a Project Manager (male/female).
Safebridge is looking to hire an experienced and talented individual for the position of a Project Manager. The right candidate will join a fast growing, multi-national and energetic team in our offices in either Hamburg, Germany or Limassol, Cyprus.
· Planning and implementation of projects
· Definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
· Assembly and coordination of project staff
· Supervision of the project team
· Assurance of correctness and quality of training material and multimedia learning content
· Manage project budget, resource allocation and schedule project timelines
· Project evaluations and assessment of results
· Bachelor or equivalent degree in either Economics or project relevant field
· Qualification in project management or equivalent
· Direct work experience in project management capacity
· Proven experience in staff management, strategic planning, risk management
· Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· High stress tolerance
· Degree or completed apprenticeship in relevant Navigation / Nautical discipline is of advantage
· Experience in educational design and / or editorial work are beneficial
· Ability to work independently in a structured and systematic manner
· Self-confidence and good communication skills
· Good organizational skills and ability to work well in teams
· Very good knowledge of English language, both spoken and written
· Good computer skills
Easy to reach, centrally located offices in Hamburg, Germany and Limassol, Cyprus enable our employees – depending on position – the option to work in one of our offices.
We expect commitment and loyalty and offer an employee-friendly, secure and inspiring working atmosphere. In addition to the opportunity for personal and technical professional development and an attractive salary, we offer our employees, Medical Insurance, Pension Scheme, flexible working hours and a Fitness Scheme. For overseas employees we offer additional relocation support. You can expect a friendly, international team and an interesting and varied range of responsibilities in our modern, bright offices in attractive locations.
Salary will depend on experience and qualifications.
Only Resumes written in English will be taken into consideration.
Have we awakened your interest? Then we look forward to your electronic application quoting your salary expectations and availability.
Some of users are having trouble paying with our bank ING with valid card details. We recommend you try your credit card with PayPal (you do not need an account) as this has solved the problem for many people.