Salary notes: Salary will depend on experience and qualifications
Industry: Information Technology
Safebridge is one of the leaders in the field of Human Resource Competence Management to the maritime industry and beyond.
Our expertise in supplying cutting edge IT solutions for E-Learning, E-Assessment and E-Certification and our close working relationship with both international and regional public authorities has earned us a comprehensive list of renowned clients within the Maritime community.
Safebridge follows the strictest industry standards and legal regulations. Our innovativeness in the Human Resource sector provides for a thrilling, challenging and technical work place.
With easy accessible, centrally located offices in both Hamburg – Germany and Limassol - Cyprus, with closely situated amenities for easy access, our employees have the option depending on their position, to work in either of our offices.
We expect commitment and loyalty and we pride ourselves in providing a caring, reliable and stimulating work atmosphere.
Together with ample opportunities for personal and professional growth and a competitive remuneration package we also offer relocation assistance to our foreign employees.
Safebridge is looking to hire an experienced and talented individual for the position of a Web Developer. The right candidate will join a fast growing, multi-national and energetic team in our offices in either Hamburg, Germany or Limassol, Cyprus.
· Creating website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices
· Maintaining and updating existing company’s website
· Develop and maintain the existing intranet
· Keeping at any time company’s website secure
· Problem solving, debugging, and testing
· Excellent web programming skills
· Basic knowledge of database programming skills (such as SQL and NoSql)
· Excellent Knowledge of CMS platform preferred (WordPress, Drupal, etc)
· Proven Experience in web shops integration (Magento)
· Experience with multitier web applications
· Ability to execute applications based on wireframe designs
· Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal, across all organizational levels
· Very good English skills
Salary will depend on experience and qualifications.
Additional benefits offered:
- Private Medical Insurance (Cyprus)
- Pension Scheme (Germany & Cyprus)
- Flexible Working Hours (Germany & Cyprus)
- Public Transport Allowance (Germany)
- Fitness Scheme (Germany & Cyprus)
Only Resumes written in English will be taken into consideration.
We look forward to receiving your application by email: [...]
Some of users are having trouble paying with our bank ING with valid card details. We recommend you try your credit card with PayPal (you do not need an account) as this has solved the problem for many people.