Posted in: Other in Kraków | Posted: |
SAP Project Manager (m/f/d) with Languages English
Westhouse is one of the leading international recruitment agencies for the procurement of highly qualified experts in fields such as IT life cycle management, SAP, engineering, commerce and specialist consultancy.
For our client we are currently looking for a
SAP Project Manager (m/f/d)
Location: Poland, GA Krakow/Remote
Volume: Full time
Duration: 6-12 Months, plus extension
- University degree in technical or economics.
- At least five years of experience in project management.
- Strong time management skills and flexibility necessary to handle periodic bursts of increased workload.
- Sense of ownership for the assigned project.
- Motivation to drive th0e project across internal and external boundaries.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent analytical skills, data analysis for requirements of the project work & deliverables.
- Good communication and collaboration skills in a multi-cultural global environment.
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills, customer-mindedness.
- Project management certification like PMI, PMP, Agile - nice to have.
- Managing the project according to the contracted technical and commercial boundaries.
- Managing progress against the plan, looking ahead and removing roadblocks.
- Coordinating of all parties needed to successfully provide deliverables within release schedule and with quality.
- Setting up and facilitating regular meetings and other communication channels, helping team to define and prioritize actions required to deliver a feature and holding team members responsible for fulfilment of assigned actions.
- Developing communication, coordinates between stakeholders for progress reviews, decisions, documentation and approvals.
- Factual and substantial communication with the team to achieve desired outcomes.
- Showing high standards of professionalism in the quality of written and personal communication, especially in front of the business and delivery partners.
- Tracking and reporting financial performance metrics and build budget plans to manage expenses.
- Assessing risk and take necessary mitigation.
We look forward to receiving your application documents in electronic form.