Posted in: Other in Kraków | Posted: |
Senior Buyer Data Vendors, BANKING: Krakow
Role based in Poland, Polish language a major asset as required on local contracts,
Data Vendors is also know as Market Data Category (Procurement/Supply Chain)
In Finance, the supply chain department is key contributor to effective spend management at the client and is responsible for the sourcing of all group non-payroll spend.
Its organization is build around two main streams incorporating strategic sourcing (In supply chain area) and contracting/tactical buying in the group accounting services. It integrates category Management and buyers and is supported by Market Analysts.
The Senior Buyer manages procurement contracts within different categories, for all of the Group and through the corporate procurement methodology and negotiation, in order to assure an efficient procurement.
He/she manage a network of suppliers in order to ensure business and strategic objectives are reached.
The senior buyer member of the Cross-category sourcing team is in charge of operational activities from different spend categories. Operational activities are performed on a rotational basis according to a pre-defined planning and based on individual skills. The objective is to ensure polyvalence in procurement operational activities.
As Senior Buyer in the data vendors category of spend, your main objectives are to:
- Manage contracts and sourcing mainly in the data vendor spend category through a network of suppliers in order to ensure that business objectives are met.
- Support the category managers and your peers in the selection of suppliers, the tendering process, the correspondence and the supplier administration.
- Maintain good relations with internal stakeholders (within department and within Euroclear) and suppliers.
- Contribute actively in building a high performing Finance and professional supply chain department that really acts as a team across all categories and disciplines.
- Collaborate with other category stakeholders and the entire procurement team to create an integrated procurement process and organization interface.
- Initiate ideas to improve overall working of category and procurement processes
- You have 3-5 years of experience in procurement/sourcing activities and mainly in the data vendors area .
- You are sensitive to the confidentiality of information and ethics are key to you.
- You have excellent relationship management skills.
- You have strong negotiation skills.
- You are capable to work under pressure and to keep focus on the best corporate solution.
- You have a high level of ownership and you can act autonomously as an advisor in your area of expertise.
- Your written and oral English is fluent
- You have analytical skills and you are used to work in cross-functional project teams.
- You have an eye for detail and have experience in coaching several buyers in their day to day work and planning
You must be an EU national to be considered for this role