Posted in: Customer Service/Call Centre in Portugal | Posted: |
We are currently looking for Danish speakers to start a career within the Banking industry, the agents with be handling customer support, onboarding, document verification, billing issues and other payment matters.
On offer Monday to Friday, and normal office hours with Flexibility, Competitive Salary, and Health Insurance!
SEND CV NOW TO:
· Provide customers with accurate information about the company's products, services and payments.
· Comply with laws, rules, company policies, and procedures as required.
· Understand thoroughly the company’s products whilst ensuring that customers are always presented accurate information.
· Responding to any customer queries via email, SMS and phone
· Provide an excellent customer experience.
· Work closely with other departments, especially Payments and Collections, to ensure transparent and efficient interaction.
· Support additional customer service inquiries.
· Promote a positive working environment.
· Perform other tasks as assigned.
· Actively seeking new sales by executing appointed strategies and instructions.
- We are looking for energetic, empathetic and positive individuals with great communication skills with a results-driven approach
· Experience in customer on-boarding and documentation verification processes.
- Higher Education qualification;
- Able to read, write and speak fluent Danish and English;
- Experience with customer database is a plus;
- Team player with customer oriented mind-set;
- Able to demonstrate basic computer skills including use of Microsoft Office for Windows (Outlook, Word, and Excel);
- Able to follow oral and written instruction and to identify exceptions;
- Attention to detail, initiative and high standard of work;
- Willingness to learn and grow.