Posted in: Customer Service/Call Centre in Portugal | Posted: |
Cross Border Talents is recruiting Dutch Customer Support Agents to work in Lisbon, Portugal.
Are you passionate about customer support and technologies? Would you like to join one of the top BPO companies in Lisbon? Our client is a global leader and one of the biggest companies in Portugal. Over the last years, they have been recognized as an excellent company to work for and one of the best customer services provider companies considered several times the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute and twice by Exame Magazine.
Your mission as a customer support agent is to support their activities offering the best quality service to their customers while working with prestigious worldwide brands.
Your Role as a Customer Support Agent:
- Answer inbound calls and customer inquiries;
- Answering phone inquiries and providing support and direction to customers and resolving customer service issues in a timely and empathetic manner;
- To maintain accurate data input of consumer inquiries, questions, and feedback on the customer services database.
- To troubleshoot through the use of open questions, support documents, and system training.
- To be able to offer recommendations to common problems or frequently asked questions
Requirements for the Customer Support Agent Vacancy:
- Fluency in Dutch (C2 Level or Native);
- Good knowledge of English (B1 level);
- Typing Speed: 20 words per minute.
- Availability to work in rotating shifts
- Good computer skills;
- Any kind of previous experience or contact with clients
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good listening and empathy skills;
- Good time management skills;
- Team spirit and flexibility.
- Competitive salary;
- Meal vouchers;
- Fixed-term, renewable employment contract;
- Private health insurance after 6 months of contract signature (additionally to the standard insurance).
- Airport pick-up and administrative assistance with your registration in Portugal;
- Reimbursement of your flight expenses
- Accommodation in one of our Client's company’s shared apartments;
- Free Portuguese lessons, sports activities and much more!!
Apply for this job