Posted in: Business Development in Lisbon | Posted: |
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a company dedicated to sleeping equipment and quickly evolving in the field of sleep tech.
Their core mission: improve people’s quality of life through better sleep.
What is this job about?
In this position as Business Development Manager, your goal is to expand the company's e-commerce business in Scandinavia.
On a daily basis, you will work on improving the efficiency of different sales and marketing channels.
- Become an expert on the company's product
- Develop and optimize marketing activities independently
- Build and execute marketing and sales strategies
- Deepen your understanding of marketing channels, customers, markets, and other stakeholders to improve marketing efficiency
- Analyze marketing and sales data and carry out in-depth market and competition analysis
- Test and scale ideas quickly to source further growth
Who is this job made for?
This position is perfect for junior sales or marketing professionals with great interest in e-commerce development.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in Swedish, Danish or Norwegian and proficiency in English
- 1 year of experience in a sales role (Inside Sales, Busines Development, SDR, Marketing, etc.)
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Great knowledge of lead generation
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Dynamic team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- You are curious and a good active listener
- Overall positive attitude
- Resilient & goal-oriented
If you already have experience working in a startup and even some email marketing experience, you are the perfect fit!
Did you know...? – According to a survey by Hewlett-Packard women apply for a job only when they believe that they fit the position 100% (for men it's 60%). Don't do this to us! Even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements, don't hesitate to apply! :)
Important: For this position you need to relocate to Lisbon, Portugal OR Frankfurt, Germany.
Are you ready to join a young team and have an impact on the creation of new processes? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).