Posted in: Other in Lisbon | Posted: |
On behalf of our client, we are looking for driven Multi-Lingual Technical Support Advisors to work in Lisbon, Portugal!
As a Technical Support Advisor, you will bring your specialist skillset to solve with precision and efficiency emerging issues that customers may face. You will ensure excellent standards while enjoying every day on the job as you will share your passion for technology with both customers and colleagues. Given the dynamic nature of this job, you can develop your IT skills and advance your career at your own pace.
As a Technical Support Advisor, you will:
- Respond to inbound customer requests, document relevant case information
- Ensure excellent customer satisfaction
- Ability to assist users with Pre-Sales, General Inquiries, and technical support issues via phone/email/chat/social/social messaging channels (as assigned)
- Respond appropriately to customer escalations and escalate issues and customers to higher tiers of support as defined and documented
- Collaborate with other technicians to resolve or properly close help tickets
- Manage an individual ticket queue
- Responsible to follow the direction of management and provide feedback
We are looking for:
- Native or Proficient German (C2)
- Fluency in English (B2)
- Possess excellent writing and verbal communication skills to simplify technical language for non-technical users
- Demonstrate patience when communicating and solving issues
- Treat all data and personal information with utmost confidentiality
- Keep up with the latest IT and tech-related trends
- Proactive, self-motivated and a great team player
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Thessaloniki, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Apply for this job