Posted in: Computer programming in Lisbon | Posted: |
Our mission at Fidel API is to unlock the full potential of payment cards. We offer a suite of financial infrastructure APIs that enable developers to build programmable experiences connected to purchases made in real-time using a card. Our tools are transforming how merchants and users interact by powering real-time, event-driven engagements, best-in-class loyalty and rewards programs and revolutionizing processes from reimbursements to expense management.
Our APIs are used by start-ups through global enterprises including Google, British Airways, TopCashback, Perkbox, Royal Bank of Canada, and Blackhawk Networks, and are supported by the world’s largest card networks, including Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
Launched in 2018, Fidel is headquartered in London, with offices in Lisbon, New York, and remote employees globally. Fidel is backed by investors including Nyca Partners, QED Investors, Citi Ventures, RBC Capital and Commerce Ventures.
We're in an incredibly exciting period of growth as we continue to scale internationally and are looking for an experienced Front-end Engineer who wants to be part of this journey.
What you’ll do:
- Develop our API dashboards and data visualization tools.
- Work with designers to craft and refine functional user interfaces.
- Work with backend engineers to ensure their RESTful APIs are consistent and well designed.
- Build complex web applications using responsive and reactive frameworks.
We want you, if you:
- Write high-quality code and use the latest technologies (TypeScript, ES6+).
- Have 3+ years experience in React, have used hooks & redux.
- Love and rule CSS. You'll be creating and improving lots of UI that looks pretty in any browser.
- Care about, and have written countless unit tests.
- Are a nice person, too :)
Nice to have
- Experience with secure iFrames, Gatsby and GraphQL
- Continuous integration
- Bug tracking with Sentry
To be a great fit at Fidel, we look for individuals who share our values (be a leader, be encouraging, be adaptable, be honest, be humble). We have over 21 nationalities in our growing team and speak 27 languages, making this an exciting and culturally enriching place to work. Check out the team and life at Fidel!
We're committed to making Fidel a fantastic place to work and we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You’ll receive:
- Macbook that you can take home
- Flexible working - opportunity to work from home when you need to
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited holidays (you manage your time)
- Annual company off-site (Europe)
- A fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks & refreshments
- Friday team lunch & drinks
At Fidel, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of educational attainment, race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status - simply, we consider all qualified applicants, consistent with any legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Apply for this job
- 15,000 - 30,000 EUR/Year