Our client is a people-driven global company that delivers customer experience solutions to some of the world’s best brands. Providing multilingual customer experience management globally to our diversified client base across all stages of the customer journey.
As a Customer Service Associate, you’ll be the voice of the brand and create personalized, engaging experiences for our client´s customers.
As our associate, you will be transforming customer support queries into unique experiences – by phone or written communication.
You will work with the latest customer care technologies from our multinational brands, being part of something Big!
· Providing support in their native language, but also for our English-speaking customers on all channels.
· Processing all bookings at the Client platform.
· Communicating with Operators around the globe to process customer bookings.
· Proactively identifying opportunities when dealing with all client queries.
· Native or Proficient Dutch (C2)
· Advanced level of English
· Outstanding people skills with a passion to help others
· Good time management skills with attention to details
· Customer Service experience (min 1 year in a contact center/ helpdesk position)
· For non-EU applicants, a valid work permit is required
· Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
· Performance bonus
· Relocation package
· Flexible working schedule
· Employee discounts
· Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
· Fun and engaging company-wide initiatives, like our wellness program.
Apply for this job