Posted in: Customer Service/Call Centre in Lisbon | Posted: |
• Establish an efficient, courteous and personalized contact with customers by phone, in Dutch.
• Be autonomous, do not hesitate to improve your own learning to ensure you have enough
knowledge and mastery of software to excel in the role.
• Being multitasking and adapting to a very dynamic environment.
• Continuously looking for ways to provide an effective solution for Customer’s needs while
improving the team’s and your own performance.
• Respect established processes, service level agreements with clients in terms of quality by
achieving and excelling individual and team goals.
• Establish and maintain effective collaboration with client’s partners.
• Be able to maintain a constructive state of mind even in difficult situations.
• Fluency in written and spoken Dutch and English.
• Customer orientation - Know how to identify the client's needs in a precise and direct way so
as to respond passionately to customer requests. The fact that Customer satisfaction is
• Empathy - Know how to put yourself in the client's shoes and reassure them about their
• Expertise - Genuine interest and passion for IT, the Internet tool, telecom and the field of
• Teamwork - Passion for teamwork.
• Planning & Organization - Ability to be multitasking to achieve goals personal and team ones
• Communication - Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Resistance and Autonomy - Demonstrate adaptability to the working environment and
• Problem solving - Demonstrate an excellent ability to solve problems with an emphasis on
• Being results-oriented - Demonstrate ability to meet deadlines and meet and exceed
• Availability - Flexibility - Work in rotary schedule.
Apply for this job