Posted in: Customer Service/Call Centre in Lisbon | Posted: |
Our client is looking for Dutch Advisors for a world market leader in the premium domestic appliance segment.
- Provide support to the customers assigned to this project
- Being a part of a specialized team in customer’s requests through written and phone communication
- Offering solutions to customers and helping in setting up service repair for their appliances, check availability of technicians and make appointments for service calls
- Troubleshoot the care and use of appliances using operation manuals, product specification sheets, and assorted tools over the phone
- Internal growing opportunities based on performance
- Starting on remote basis and eventually moving to the offices
- Meet and exceed quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
- Remote work requires a high-speed Internet Service with a basic landline telephone service
- High customer and service orientation.
- Rational and analytical thinking.
- Native level or Proficient level of spoken + written Dutch
- Ability to multi-task.
- Secure PC handling and high technical affinity.
- For non-EU applicants, a valid work permit is required
- Be local or willing to relocate to Portugal
What we offer:
- Competitive wages – base + language + performance + special bonus
- 40 hours/week
- Employee discounts
- Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
- A safe, friendly, creative, innovative and technological organization
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Thessaloniki, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!
Apply for this job