Our client is a people-driven global company that delivers customer experience solutions to some of the world’s best brands. Providing multilingual customer experience management globally to our diversified client base across all stages of the customer journey.
As a Customer Service Associate, you’ll be the voice of the brand and create personalized, engaging experiences for our client´s customers. As part of the Technical Support Team, you will be responsible to assist the customer with antivirus download support, and queries regarding products.
You will be also responsible to identify process improvements, product suggestions, and any trigger to guarantee the highest quality service.
You will work with the latest customer care technologies from our multinational brands, being part of something Big!
· Proficient or Native in German (C2)
· Intermediate level of English
· Outstanding people skills with a passion to help other
· For non-EU applicants, a valid work permit is required
· Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
· Performance bonus
· Relocation package
· Flexible working schedule
· Employee discounts
· Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
· Fun and engaging company-wide initiatives, like our wellness program.
Apply for this job