Polish Customer Service & Support Job Opportunities in Lisbon, Portugal
A major multinational company is looking for a Polish Customer Service & Support Representative to provide outstanding service to customers and potential customers. You will be required to answer queries, handle complaints, and troubleshoot problems in a professional and polite manner to ensure effective resolution and customer satisfaction.
• Fluent in Polish and in English.
• High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
• Exceptional telephone manner, customer service skills, active listening skills, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Proficiency with computers, especially with regards to CRM software.
• Valid EU Visa Passport
• Ability to resolve conflict and diffuse tension.
• Strong time management skills.
• Being able to speak more than one language fluently would be highly advantageous.
Why should you apply?
• Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
• Monthly performance-based bonus
• Top benefits (Health insurance after 6 months)
• Excellent reallocation package (including flight ticket, up to three months help with accommodation)
• Onsite canteen
• Language Bonus
• Telephone Interviews Permanency Bonus
• Extra overtime pay
• In-House doctor and examination centre
• Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
• Flexible working schedule
• Employee discounts
• Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
• Fun and engaging company-wide initiatives
Apply now and send your CV
- EUR 15,000 - EUR 16,000 / Year
- From EUR 18,000 / Year