Posted in: Customer Service/Call Centre in Lisbon | Posted: |
Do you have passion for the travel and tourism industry?
Do you like travelling when everything goes the way it should? You can have an impact on making travellers´ journeys a success!
Do you want to work for the worldwide known Travel Agency Expedia?
We are looking for dynamic people like you who are open for a new experience abroad.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Service Agent will be:
- Booking management (altering, cancelling or creating new reservations)
- Assisting clients via inbound calls in the after-sales process by answering inquiries regarding the reservations and attending potential requests
- Managing the reservations back-office (ticket issuing, modification and cancellation of reservations)
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: yearly or 6 months contract, renewable
- Working hours: full time (40h/week) on rotating shifts between 7am and 9:30pm
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1080€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1450€ gross/month
- For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspects of the job.
- A native level of German and a good level of English
- Enthusiasm about travelling and tourism industry
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skilful at communicating with people Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Portugal for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required).
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.
Apply for this job
- 800 - 1,200 EUR/Month