More info at Europe Language Jobs job board: https://www.europelanguagejobs.com/applicant/register-in-europe?utm_source=Paula&utm_medium=200ELJ&utm_campaign=justlanded
We’re currently looking for German Legal Online Operations Analysts (with English) to join us in our International Hub in Lisbon. The main purpose of the role is to review, analyse and take action on reported online content.
Notice and takedown is a process operated by online hosts in response to court orders or allegations that content is illegal. It is widely operated in relation to copyright infringement, as well as for libel and other illegal online content. This project supports the removal of content on a search engine service that may violate the online law governed by DMCA.
You will be part of a rapidly growing multilingual team and will be working onsite with and alongside internal teams for a leading online multinational company.
- Review and process incoming privacy requests through online tools;
- Evaluate the validity of each request;
- Continually educate about changes to policies and protocols;
- Address complex privacy cases and regulatory inquiries;
- Maintain a high level of quality and achieve weekly productivity deliverables;
- Effectively collaborate with team members on a range of projects to improve internal efficiency and effectiveness.
- Premium ad
Do you love Property? Have you been thinking about Real Estate Industry is the industry that will make you pursue your Dreams / Goals ? If you are driven, serious about your dreams and want to be part of a successful company that doesn’t stop growing - here is your opportunity! Algarve Elite…