Is a career in Sales what you are looking for?
As one of the top 3 leading Technology brands in the world, Microsoft will give you the opportunity to learn and do what you love.
Not only will you have one of the technology pioneer company on your curriculum, but you will also learn to work according to their business standards.
Are you a recent graduate looking to kick off your career in Sales or are you a candidate with solid B2B Sales? Are you a hunter or a farmer? Do you want to go into technical topics or purely sales?
Microsoft offers different opportunities based on your level of experience and responsibilities you are ready to take!
From finding new businesses, qualifying leads, clients’ negotiation, closing deals or providing technical information to businesses – find out and do what you are good at! The Company is looking for several profiles, with a variety of background and affinity.
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspect of the job. Do you have the sales attitude, business acumen, good communication skills, pro-active and a team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You are fluent in Dutch or Flemish and have a good command of English
– You have business acumen
– You have good negotiation skills or want to acquire them!
– You have a strong sales drive and do not give up attitude
– You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
– You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
– You have excellent communication skills
– You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
– At least one year of experience in the field of Sales would be a plus
– Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: full time (40h/week) on rotating shifts (depending on the project)
– Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month
b) Excluding accommodation: 1.240€ gross/month
– Monthly performance bonus
– For international candidates:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
– Airport pick up
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
This project is not for you? Still, send us your CV, we have plenty of other opportunities we can discuss with you!
Apply for this job
- Premium ad
Do you love Property? Do you think the Real Estate Industry is the industry that will make you pursue your Dreams / Goals ? If you are driven, serious about your dreams and want to be part of a successful company that doesn’t stop growing - here is your opportunity! Algarve Elite Property - Is One…