Our client is currently looking for IT Security Specialists/Analysts in Cluj-Napoca to join their team and develop IT security standards.
The company is a large financial group with over 25 years of experience in the market. The company would like to enlarge it's team with 10 new people until end of the year.
In this position you'll have the opportunity to:
- apply your knowledge in IT security to monitor software applications
- monitor the activities of the computer systems, in order to detect in time the possible intrusions, computer attacks or non-compliant uses
- participate in the evaluation of the IT risks and propose controls
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in the field of IT or Security
- Knowledge of HTTP/S, TCP/IP protocols
- Experience with NGFW, WAF, IDS/IPS, SIEM, DLP
- basic salary
- meal vouchers
- medical insurance
- optionl pension
Interview process: only 2-3 stages (last one has to be face to face) within 3 weeks