Our client is a $31 billion diversified technology and manufacturing global leader.This company has more than 125,000 employees in 120 countries around the world and has a demonstrated heritage of innovation and achievement. For the Global Customer Care Center we are looking for a Service Center Dispatcher who will act as the interface between the clients from Netherlands and UK and the field engineers. If you are enthusiastic about Customer Care, a place where your ideas for improvement are welcomed and are looking to start or continue your career in this field, it is best that you keep on reading!
Customer Response and Satisfaction • You will be interacting with our end clients (from Netherlands and UK) who are contacting us via incoming calls/ emails/ web requests related to products and solutions (security equipment, fire prevention, energy management, air conditioning etc.)
• You will be creating, assigning and, where required, dispatching all service requests to appropriate personnel (through outbound calls). You will have to consider the Service Level Agreements to ensure timely completion.
• Assigning work requests (preventative maintenance, routine service etc.) as required to appropriate colleagues in various departments.
• Manage (review, monitor and work to minimize) Service Requests, including escalations as required.
• Providing necessary communication back to customers regarding service requests and service satisfaction.
Documentation and Data Management • Maintaining and updating databases with changes required in an accurate and timely manner.
• Preparing reports as requested within time frames given.
• English and Dutch proficiency is a must as you will be interacting directly with native speakers
• A strong interest in building a career in Customer Service field as we are interested in long term collaboration and provide the opportunities for it as well.
• You should be able to adapt based on the type of client: professional and formal with our end customers and informal with our field engineers colleagues.
• A true team player who likes helping other teams in their busy time periods.
• Previous Customer Service experience (around 1 year) in a multinational environment would get you fast on track, therefore it is preferred (not mandatory.)
Match criteria: Customer Service & Support, Administrative & Secretarial, Staff / White collar, Permanent (1 > year), Customer service, Backoffice / Order Management, Euro 1400 - 1600, 36 - 40 hours (Fulltime), Entry level / none, Starter, 1 - 2 years, Romania, English, Dutch, Yes, EU/EER citizen or general work permit
Consultant name: Careers in Europe Recruitment
Consultant e-mail: [...]
Company name: CareersinRomania.eu