Posted in: Other in Moscow | Posted: |
Process Automation Equipment & Solutions
c €90,000 per annum + 30% Bonus + Car + Benefits
Ideally Based: Moscow
Reporting directly to the Sales Director based in the UK and leading teams within Sales and After-Sales functions, your key responsibilities will include:
* Developing and implementing the company's commercial strategy and business plan, including full P & L responsibility for the Russian business.
* Driving the Sales & After-Sales teams to new levels of performance to exceed challenging but realistic sales, margin and market share targets.
* Playing a key role in influencing and negotiating with demanding and challenging stakeholders within large Blue-Chip key accounts.
This role calls for a highly experienced and sales focused General Manager or Senior Sales Manager with outstanding leadership and motivation skills, coupled with strategic management and commercial acumen. You MUST be able to demonstrate skills and experience in the following key areas:
* Managing sales teams selling high value Equipment, Solutions or Services into the Food sector (Meat, Poultry, Fish/Seafood, Confectionary or Snacks).
* Leading, managing and developing sales teams within the direct and/or distributor sales channels.
* A role model for exceptional sales performance, dedicated to ensuring that the team is trained, motivated and fully equipped to achieve and exceed their objectives and KPI's.
* You will have the drive and stamina to cope with regular in-country travel and fluency in English is essential.
As an ambitious market leader, backed by the resources of a £multi-million parent, our client designs and manufactures complex, high-value integrated capital equipment and production line solutions. Synonymous with innovation and engineering excellence, their success can be directly attributed to significant and continued investment in new product and solutions development, coupled with their ability to respond rapidly to the ever-changing needs of an international blue-chip customer base.
Learn more about this exciting opportunity
In return, you can anticipate a high profile and challenging role where you will enjoy all the support and resources you need to deliver exceptional commercial results. Our client prides itself on its open and positive culture, where teamwork is genuinely encouraged and rewarded.
Please apply attaching your full CV in English and quote your current remuneration details, together with reference no (phone number removed)