Posted in: Jobs > Administrative and Support Services in Saudi Arabia | Posted: |
The position is accountable for the day-to-day smooth functioning of front desk and administrative function. A frontier job which serve both external clients and internal staff in the way that they are guided to the appropriate department or person. Also travel management for employees and guests. Assists the Human Resources Executive in Human Resources related jobs including but not limited to coordinating training programs, employee events and maintaining leave records.
1. Booking and organizing all travel related management for internal staff and visitors including
flights, transport, rent a car etc.
2. Arranging and preparing necessary documents for visa application for internal staff and visitors.
3. Hotel Bookings for staff, guests as per Company Policy.
4. Initiating and negotiating best rates and deals with the travel agency, major airlines and hotel chains.
5. Responsible for making monthly reports- Etisalat, Airplus Bill, Al Tayer Bill, E dirhams, Petty Cash and assisting the F and A department in any F and A related work.
6. Dispatch/ receipt of couriers and co-ordination with courier service provider as per company policy.
7. Handle incoming telephone calls and directing the call to the right department. Checking voice mail daily and forwarding it to the person concerned
Apply for this job